Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I have decided to get a life. I hate most people though. I felt the need to call some of my 'buds' and go out for some coffee. I was planning to bail but since I made the initiation to actually pick up a phone and call them, talk to them, I like literally, MADE myself go. I had lemon water with extra lemons of course. They both had fattening, disgusting, sugar filled drinks. We ended up walking a few blocks down to the arcade. Boy, was that 'fun'. I played ddr, some other game where I had to wear a thingy over my head to play it. That was cool. I did somewhat enjoy the company of them, but I enjoyed the weather even more. It was sunny, +20. Amazing. Sorry, but I am going to swear. I'm so fucking tired. Yeahh, I swore. I swear a lot. So classy, I know. I recently went to the doctors office with my brother because he is awfully ill. I stubbed my toe on a chair leg and near went flying into an old lady. I said 'fuckFUCKfuck', because of my limited vocabulary when I am hurt. She pretty much gave me dirty looks, came up to me and said that is not what young ladies do. Hhahaha. I'm not rude to the old people, but still, they should be nice to youngsters. Luckily my ipod was with me. My bestfrand. I was tempted to make myself an appointment with the doc but nahhh. I'm embarrassed, well not really embarrassed, I guess just, I donnno. I didn't want the whole speech about me not eating and being toooo skinny (really?????). But my hip has been hurting A LOT. Whenever I'm sitting for more than 5 mins, I get up and I can hardly walk. Ugh unnecessary pain! I had an amazing dream this morning. I have a lot of them but I usually wake up at 9, check to see if the kids are okay, then sleep again til like 11. I like my dreams in the mornings, they are usually positive and are about the people I lurve. It was about my old best friend. I miss him a lot. He gave me a hug in the dream and said I missed you too. Omg this dream came out of no where! I hardly think of him anymore. Awwwe. I bought this new bag, its all fur. Its totes cute. Obviously not real fur, but it looks like it. I got it to give myself a reward for not eatingn real junk in forever. No binges either. I've been positive for the past 2 weeks. Yayy mee. ( minus the calling myself fat every morning while getting dressed ). Shh, that does not matter! Also, yay for Easter. Nawwwt. I hate Easter, well just the chocolate part. Omg. Lindor chocolates.. whyyyyyyy temptt me? I got a million of them in my basket- YES I got a basket, lol my sis is so caring.. I also got 2 big bunnies, ones white chocolate :(, a big bag of mini eggs, jelly beans, new ipod headphones and a 13 pack of gum. Welll well, I traded my nieces and nephews for their gum, for all of my chocolate. I have like a million packs of gum now. Sawweeet. No Easter dinner either! Everyone left moi. I pretended I was ill. Lol there is this guy who won't stop bugging me over facebook. He goes to my school and he wants a 'buddie' but I keep explaining to him that I only do that stuff when I'm in a relationship, or drunk lol. He asks at least once a day. I don't know what else to say. Its easter holiday til the 16th so It'll be awkward seeing him at uni. I'd love to tell you all that i'm doing a lot of productive things with my life on this easter holiday besides sleeping til 11am, crying over guys, and exercising everyday but that would be a straight lie. I can't wait til I get on my schedule again. Sorrry for my babbling, I am tired. I just felt the need to update. I'm getting obsessed with being by the river in the city I am in. I never realized how beautiful it really is and how relaxing its been just being there. Lately I have been just sitting on the big rocks, just watching the water. Next time I go, I'll bring a camera and take a picture of the scenery. Food still sucks. Its very tempting. I hate grocery stores and my sister for going food shopping every week ( I don't really hate her ya know ). Well since this blog is all ova the place~ I am gonna go watch the big bang theory, and lay in my comfy bed. Choww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally know what you mean about not wanting to hang out with anyone. Most of the people here are all about drugs and sex, or they're complete assholes. Then, the ones I actually like, I don't have the balls to ask to hang out. And the Easter thing is the same for me. The candy drives me crazy. Good luck, stay strong.<3
ReplyDelete