Thursday, April 12, 2012

K first of all, as I was doing ooodles of homework ( not, I was actually on the treadmill while listening to some cool music ), I was distracted by the thought of this blog. I should update more frequent. Pathetic? Definitely not. Second of all, Aquafina vitamin water can never amount to vitaminwater, it's not even possible. I lurve the lemonade flavour. omggg. I drank one this morning, left for a walk and came back. Just when I thought life didn't make sense, I come back and there is a 6 pack of lemonade vitamin water on the table. Needless to say, there was a note on it and it said my name ( LIFFE IS COMPLETE! ) omggg. I want more. Seriously, if you never had this kind of vitimin water, you haven't lived life! I also decided that if I am being an emotion little bitch in one of my blog posts, I will delete it afterwards. I am quite embarrassed of them. But my complaining will never ever stop. Thats what I do. Idk or Idc. Lawls I just read a blog from this one girl that goes to the university that I go too, quoteee 'this place is full of gays, fakes and idiots'.. being me, I want to reply with something really bitchy but I don't need extra drama. I realized I only update my blog around 11pm, orr way past that time. Only when I am reallyreallyreally deprived of sleep. So I apologize for this unorganized blog post, and the others that will follow. I am far tooooo lazy to organize it, and I don't care enough to do it right nao. P.s, forget about my spelling skillz, I suck at spelling when I am tired! Ewww I hate the smell of burning food/way too make me puke! My sis is baking a lot and upstairs it smells like it is burning. Unpleasant but its making my hungerness go away. I'm just reallyreally thirsty. I don't want to go downstairs cause everyone is there. I hate being around lots of people I dislike. My jealous sister asked why I am so skinny. AHAHAHAHahahaha I love it. Oh did I mention I have a job interview? Yurrrrpp! At my old job :P At aldo. I miss it. I miss the skinny thinspo girls. I missed the pretty everything there. Idk Why I need another interview, they know me. pLUS I didn't apply there again they just randomly called :S My hair is static-y but I don't care enough to un-static it. With that, I'm off. Lemonade ruled my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment