Monday, June 24, 2013

Wow! I totally forgot about this blog. I still love it. Everything has completely changed in my life, some positive and some negative. I'll start with the fact that I moved to a different province, about 3000 miles away from my home town. Its completely different. Definitely more thinspo here. There are beaches, huge huge malls, and sooo many gorgeous people. So much inspiration. So much more fashion opportunities. Everything. Lovelovelove it. Its like a mini new york here! I met a guy.. he is so hot. Blond and blue eyes! I am definitely falling for him. He makes me happy in every single way. He doesn't even have to do anything, just a simple hi.... not a lot of people like him though.. they say he is an asshole and I can do much better. He can be a jerk though, hes one of those guys who believes his woman should do everything for him. I don't mind it. Ah I'm completely head over heels for this guy. I just hope it doesn't turn out bad because good things do come to an end and if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is. Besides changing the scenery, I am also changing myself.. growing into a person who I can actually be content with. Obviously I have my days where I just want to die but I haven't had one in forever. Food is still food. Its scary, of course. The only time I eat is when I'm with my guy. He makes me. This could be taken as a negative/positive thing.. I guess it depends on the person but I might be pregnant. I find out in a week. I'm extremely scared, and super nervous. I don't know if I want a baby, but if I am then I guess it'll be okay. However, we discussed this.. and.. his stupid friend is trying to get him to convince me to get an abortion if I am. I am totally against that crap. Speaking of his stupid friend... he has an ex who is constantly trying to fuck us over. She hits on him and everything. I don't know what to do with that. Not to sound cocky, but I am more prettier than her, I am better than her in every single way. I don't know what he saw in her. Blah, besides that.. the worst thing that happened to me was the fact that my landlord sexually assaulted me. I am scared to even see the fucker. Hes so creepy, like he knows where I hang out and he drives by. Ahhh. I gotta go though, will update this tomorrow when I have more time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment